HyperDevbox is a video game development Studio based in Tokyo Japan.
We do develop original games for all mobile and major console platforms.
One of our main field Activity/Services is to port Games Titles on “New Generation”
gaming systems. We hope you will have a pleasant time browsing our game catalog
and we would like to “thank you” for your interest on HyperDevbox’s Games.
|Established||February 14th 2005|
- In December 2015, HyperDevbox released Record of Agarest War Zero, the second episode of the Agarest Series for the Android Platform
- In August 2014, HyperDevbox in collaboration with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and FIRESTONE released “Indy 500 Arcade Racing” the first officially licensed Indy 500 arcade racer for Android.
- In December 2013, HyperDevbox released Record of Agarest War for the Android Platform
- In December 2012, HyperDevbox released “ExZeus 2” in collaboration with global technology company Nvidia, targeting their new Tegra 3 high-end graphics processor.
- In August 2012, HyperDevbox released “Blazing Souls Accelate” (Android) another massive 1GB Tactical RPG for Android.
- In December 2011, HyperDevbox launched “Generation of Chaos”, the first massive strategy RPG for Android.
- In June 2011, HyperDevbox received recognition from Google as “Top Developer” on the Android Market
- Spectral Souls – Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires (Android), the first 1GB Tactical RPG for Android.
- ExZeus Arcade (Android), the first commercial game on Android market to have delivered the data directly to SD card.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR INVESTORS TO HELP BUILD GREAT GAMES
We continue to identify and develop IP, ideas and projects that we believe will move the needle in mobile gaming. We are looking for the right partners with whom to build smart partnerships and maximize returns in the new era of social mobile gaming. As an Investor, you can reach us using the form below :